XP GOLD MAXX POER V4 MEGA - BASE search coil
22.5cm. DD/9"/ and 30cm.x25cm DD SEF - PACK WITH 2 SEARCH COILS
FREE SEARCH COIL PROTECTORS
Very deep in high mineralized soils
The Gold Maxx Power V4 is an exceptional detector to find little
targets in difficults type of soil (mineralized*).
Its search frequency (18 kHz), makes it a very sensitive to targets that are
usually very difficult to detect, like thin coins, gold nuggets, jewels and all
other small objects.
Whith the gold MAXX Power you will find more than gold !
An important flexibility in the set up allows you to fit in with the ground you
wish prospect, thanks to the Multi-Tones mode, the IRON LEVEL and the new IRON
We chose instantaneous sound signalling, rather than a LCD display because of
the extraordinary faculties of analysis of the human ear compared to an LCD
LCD displays cannot respond in real time and do not capture weak signals that
are too brief or too close to other signals
Gold Maxx Power sound signalling provides real-time output of he most
* We use the term “mineralized” soil to refer to soil that is naturally magnetic
or has become magnetic due to intense human occupancy (ferrous debris or
terracotta). The term does not include seawater (salt water) , which is not
magnetic but is conductive.
Our detectors use wide scan search heads (Double D), because this coil geometry
allows a better grounds penetration.
The optional elliptic 24x11 search coil will improve the selectivity on iron
trash area, this is the best complement to the Gold Maxx.
You will appreciate the sturdiness and the manufacturing quality of our
equipment. Because a metal detector is generally used in extreme conditions, we
have given full attention to the most sensitive parts. Gold Maxx Power is being
developed and manufactured with quality components and material, thus ensuring
your XP detector a maximum useful life.
Watch current field
test here - large size
Watch all metal
detectors field tests here
This evolution of the Gold Maxx XP detector profits from a completely new
electronic circuit, having new functions such as :
• The wireless headphone : the transmitter is now integrated on the circuit
boards of these four new detectors. It has been designed with two switchable
channels. A FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors enables the two
output channels to be toggled quickly and easily: CH 1 or CH 2.
• Changing frequency : a new switch (FREQ SHIFT) enables the detection frequency
(Freq. 1 or Freq. 2) to be set to reduce any interference from other XP devices
being used nearby.
• New analogical filters improving the detection of targets in iron infested
areas. The masking circle generated by the iron is greatly reduced. Targets of
interest in iron infested areas can therefore be detected more easily, thus
enabling sweeping operations to be carried out more quickly.
• We have also improved the gradation of the sensitivity settings, which are now
far more precise. We have "zoomed in" on the range of sensitivity settings,
enabling greater fine-tuning in your adjustments giving you the easiest possible
• The Gold Maxx Power is still a "multi-tone" detector, but user can now adjust
the iron level setting by using the IRON THRESHOLD potentiometer. This
potentiometer can be viewed as a detection setting with a range only covering
iron. It has fine-tuning settings ranging from 0 to 20.
At 0, all iron sounds at medium pitch. The higher the setting, the lower the
pitch for detected iron.
This, for example, enables small nails just to be picked up at a low pitch,
whereas larger ones will be detected at medium pitch. As you will doubtless
already know, too high a level of discrimination can hinder the performance of a
This setting was previously preset at alevel suited to the majority of users.
But most of the time, beginners do not want iron to register on their machines,
whereas more advanced users prefer to have this option to make it easier to
detect targets on difficult terrain.
The GROUND, SILENCER, IRON VOLUME (previously Level) settings remain unchanged.
• The Gold Maxx Power is also fitted with a new, powerful circuit board
combining performance and choice – two aspects which are usually very difficult
to bring together. The Gold Maxx Power is streets ahead of its competitors with
a similar search coil diameter in terms of speed of analysis.
• New 9”/22.5cm./ coil made with carbon fibre including a newly designed coil cover
• Very resistant cable, conceived to resist to movements constraints
• XP Connector top of the range, completely waterproof
• Light and robust ABS electronic box . For a maximum comfort, the box is worn
hip mounted (Hipmount bag provided). It can also be fixed under the armrest.
• Light detector and perfectly balanced
• Unbreakable armrest
• 3 parts shaft with twin locking collar system
• Fibreglass lower stem
• New versatile hipmount bag doubling as a control box cover
• Frequency : 18 Khz.
• Mode : Motion
• Multi-tone discrimination in ALL METAL mode
• Microprocessor analysis of signals
• Volume control for low Tone (iron volume)
• New fine-tuning using “IRON THRESHOLD” allows you to identify iron as a low
tone very precisely, giving YOU control
• Ground Balance : adjustable
• SILENCER switch : 3 position to limit iron false signals
• Wireless headphone transmitter (new 2 channel version) already built into the
circuit boards of these four new detectors.
• New FREQ SHIFT switch on the front of the detectors to reduce any interference
from other XP machines being used nearby.
- Change the channel of the Wireless headphone (ch1/ch2)
- Change the frequency of the detector (Freq 1/ Freq 2)
• Improved graduation of the sensitivity settings
• New powerful, entirely reworked circuit board, combining performance together
with higher sensitivity to winkle out the ‘goodies’.
• Faster recovery than previous models enabling you to find deeper targets near
• Power : 8 Alkaline batteries 1.5Volts AA or rechargeable NiMh pack.
• Battery life : alkaline : 50 hours - Battery : 50 hours (2300 mAh NiMh)
• Battery low alert
• Coil cover, backphone FX-01 and Hipmount bag provided
• Onboard 240v charging via coil socket charges all 8 batteries at once for
• Rechargeable Nimh Batteries
• 2 years : Electronic box.
• 1 year : Search coil.
Made in France